International Epidemiological Association- Eastern Mediterranean Regional Scientific Meeting Announces Last Call for Abstracts
The International Epidemiological Association will hold the 12th Eastern Mediterranean Regional Scientific Meeting between February 21 and 23, 2019, at the Bristol Hotel in Beirut, Lebanon.
Held in collaboration with the Lebanese Epidemiological Association, the meeting’s overall theme encourages participants to consider classical and emerging contributions of epidemiology to the health and well-being of populations in the region. The event aims to re-create a momentum towards regular meetings in the EMR.
Abstracts are invited to be submitted on topics regarding the contribution of epidemiology to the following areas:
• Monitoring and Surveillance
• Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
• Screening and Early Detection
• Health Emergencies, Crises and Disasters
• Field Investigations
• Sustainable Development Goals
• Health Policies and Practices
• Universal Health Coverage
• Generating and Accessing Health Data
• Implementation Research
Deadline for submission is December 15, 2018.
Practical information regarding abstract submission are found on the following link: https://www.lea-lb.org/iea-regional-meeting/abstract-submission/
Note: the above text has been excerpted from the original source.