EMPHNET is announcing the launch of the next webinar in its WEBi Series titled “The FETP Enterprise: An EMR Reflection.” The webinar will be held on Tuesday, September 7, 2021, from 17:00 to 18:30, Jordan Local Time (UTC+3).
This webinar brings together experts to discuss the concept and importance of the Field Epidemiology Training Program (FETP) enterprise, FETP roadmap, and the work of the FETP Strategic Leadership Group (SLG). Panelists will explore the challenges and opportunities for the sustainability of FETPs during and after the era of the COVID-19 pandemic. In addition, the webinar will introduce the online FETP training model as a means to benefit other regions and countries' programs. This session is being held in celebration of World Field Epidemiology Day (WFED), which is being observed for the first time this year on September 7.
The webinar session will focus on
- Explaining the FETP Enterprise, the role of the Strategic Leadership Group (SLG), and the FETP roadmap.
- Highlighting common challenges and opportunities to sustain the FETPs in the EMR.
- Introducing the online FETP training model.
Participating experts include
- Carl Reddy, MB. BCh, FCPHM, M.Sc. (Epi), Director of the Training Programs in Epidemiology and Public Health Interventions Network (TEPHINET).
- Yousef Khader, Director of the Center of Excellence for Applied Epidemiology (CEAE), GHD|EMPHNET.
- Haitham Bashier, Workforce Capacity Team Leader, GHD|EMPHNET.
The session will be facilitated by Dr. Mohannad Al Nsour, MD, MSc, PhD, Executive Director, GHD|EMPHNET.
To register, click here.