Mapping Funding Resources.
GHD|EMPHNET’s Fundraising and Business Development unit is announcing a new internship opportunity in which interns will be provided assistance in identifying, categorizing and documenting funding resources to better understand trends in public health priorities.
The project’s objective is to strengthen and establish new working relationships with other organizations, in addition to identify new opportunities for the different working areas. The project also aims to monitor and evaluate fundraising performance and diversify funding streams.
This is an excellent opportunity for students to gain skills that would be beneficial for their future careers, such as research and writing skills, organization, and systematic documentation skills, identifying the characteristics of promising opportunities, planning, and implementing events, as well as learning about different public health stakeholders.
During this internship, the interns would be responsible for the following tasks:
- Feed in the database of funder and partner organizations.
- Monitor donor websites to identify relevant opportunities.
- Assist in drafting background sections for proposals.
- Assist in coordinating department-related events and save and maintain documentation.
Required Skills and Education
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Graduate student of in Public Health, Social Sciences, or any other scientific field, or a fresh graduate in these field
- Knowledgeable and can use Microsoft Office productivity tools.
- Good Research and writing skills.
- Communication and organization skills.
This is a virtual opportunity.
The project can begin as early as September 5 pending interest.
Note: This is an unpaid position.
How to Apply:
- Send a resume and a cover letter to Ms. Dana Shalabi: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications will be accepted until August 28.