Announcing the Second Webinar in EMPHNET WEBi Series
EMPHNET is announcing the launch of the second webinar in its WEBi Series titled “Countries’ Strategies to Maintain Immunization Achievements During the Pandemic while Adapting to Post Pandemic”. The webinar will be held on Tuesday, July 7, 2020 from 17:00 to 18:30 Jordan Local Time (UTC+3).
Held in partnership with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (US CDC), Its discussions will focus on understanding countries’ most suitable evidence-based strategies adopted to maintain immunization achievements, while respecting COVID-19 transmission reduction instructions and maintaining/sustaining population trust and demand.
The webinar session will focus on:
• Highlighting the impact of COVID-19 on immunization at global, regional, and country levels.
• Understanding country situations, strategies, and progress in terms of resuming immunization activities.
• Defining the needed support for the implementation of these strategies and plans
Participating experts include:
• Dr. W. William Schluter Director, Global Immunization Division, US CDC
• Prof. Zulfiqar Bhutta Co-Director, Centre for Global Child Health, Toronto & Founding Director, Institute for Global Health & Development, The Aga Khan University. Pakistan
• Dr. Firas Jabbar Al-Mossawi EPI Manager /Iraq
• Dr. Ehab Basha National Vaccination Officer, EPI /Egypt
The session will be moderated by Dr. Salah Al Awaidy Communicable Diseases Adviser to Health Affairs /Oman & Ex-SAGE Member
To attend this webinar, please register here
We look forward to having you join us.